A really quick and easy card today.
I have this Hero Arts stamp that I love but haven’t used for a while so since I was doing something involving ‘happy mail’ it fitted well.
I didn’t want to use the whole stamp because I wanted a decent amount of white space so I masked off what I didn’t want to stamp with some post-its.
I then picked 4 coloured inks that would blend into each other well and inked roughly a quarter of the stamp with each one.
I took a frame die which doesn’t cut a frame out but leaves a nice cross pattern engraved into the card.
I cut out a ‘Hello’ sentiment using a die from some slightly ombre pink/orange paper and glued this to the card. I went over it with a clear glitter marker. I stuck the whole panel which covered the front of a 5.5″ x 4.25″ card base. Finally I added a couple of Nuvo drops for a bit of interest.
This was a really quick and easy card but I suppose that’s what CAS is supposed to be!
Thanks for looking!
- White card from Limetree Craft
- Hero Arts ‘Mail Jumble Background’
- Frame die from Mama Elephant ‘Sew Fancy’ dies
- Lawn Fawn ink cubes in Cranberry, Plastic Flamingo, Peach Fuzz and Fake Tan
- “Hello” sentiment die from Hero Arts ‘Hello’ stamp and cut
- Nuvo Glitter Gloss Aqua Shimmer marker
- Nuvo Drops in Rose Water and Orange Marmalade