Since it’s Father’s Day soon I thought I should try and make some cards for the occasion but to be honest I’ve found it quite hard! I had a look around at some challenges and ended up making the following:-
I used die cuts from Creative Dies and Lawn Fawn. The background paper and ‘No.1’ stamp are from Docrafts and the ‘DAD’ lettering was from The Craft Place.
I picked the small and large monsters, stamped, die cut and coloured them in with Promarkers. I then stuck googly eyes on them to make then stand out more and gave the ‘Dad’ monster a bow tie 🙂 I stuck these on the rosette with 3D foam tape.
This card was really easy to make – so much so that I did a ‘dad & daughter’ version – this time putting a bow in the ‘Daughter’ monsters hair. The dies and paper are from the same collections.
- Lawn Fawn ‘Monster Mash’ stamp and die sets
- Docrafts ‘Mr. Mister’ paper and stamps
- Rosette and Stars dies from Creative Cuts
- Scrabble letters and Flap board letters from The Craft Place (bought from The Works)
- Googly Eyes from The Works