I’ve been a bit slack on the card-making front lately so decided to make a few and looked to see what challenges were going on for inspiration.
Here’s what I came up with:-
I rounded the corners on the card and another smaller piece of card which I then coloured using Distress Inks. I used the unicorn stamp from Reverse Confetti’s Unicorn Wishes set and coloured it in using Promarkers. I don’t have the matching dies so hand-cut it out and stuck it on to the card along with some small die-cut clouds (I used foam squares on a couple of them to make them stand out)
I die cut some balloons from sparkly card and stuck these on with foam squares, adding coloured twine which I secured using some silver washi tape.
I stamped some black ‘chalkboard’ labels using a sentiment from the Unicorn Wishes set and heat embossed using bright violet powder.
To finish the card off I used some star sequins and pastel-coloured sequins. I also went over the unicorn’s ears & horn along with the clouds using my Wink of Stella clear pen to give them some sparkle.
I made a few of these cards in various colours:-
I like how they all turned out 🙂
- Reverse Confetti – Unicorn Wishes stamp set
- My Favourite Things – Cloud 9 Dienamics
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio
- Promarkers in Lavender, Cool Aqua, Pale Pink, Meadow Green and Buttercup
- Pretty Pink Posh – star sequins
- Neat & Tangled – Spring sequin mix
- Glitter card and coloured twine from The Works
- Wink of Stella clear glitter pen