The challenge from the Papercraft Crew challenge is to follow this sketch:-
I decided to keep the card quite simple.
I stamped, coloured and cut out the owl. I put a swish of blue watercolour paint straight onto the card base and then stuck the owl on to this.
I then cut a star from some patterned paper and attached this. I used a button and some twine to match the sketch and stuck on with tacky glue.
Fnally I stamped my sentiment in clear embossing ink onto black card and heat embossed with white powder. I stuck this on using 3D tape.
Hope you like it!
- Plain cardstock from Hobbycraft
- Promarkers in Yellow, Buttercup, Amber, Sunflower & Mandarin, Mint Green, Forest Green & Turquoise, Lavender, Amethyst & Plum and Cool Aqua
- Watercolour using Spectrum Aqua in Aquamarine and a water pen
- Owl stamp from Papermania Urban Stamp
- Patterened paper from Hobbycraft scrap set
- Button and Twine from The Works
- Sentiment stamp from MFT I’m Owl Yours set