The theme for the challenge on The Ton blog is ‘Celebrate‘ which gave me so many possibilities!
I really love my “Let’s Party” sentiment die so used it to cut out some pink glitter card and started there.
I cut a navy card panel and put it through my machine using an embossing folder and stuck it to my plain white cardstock.
I used the Lawn Fawn Monster Mash stamp set and stamped all of the monsters onto plain card and coloured them in using Promarkers. I also gave some of them hats, bows and bow ties because they’re so cute!
I used the matching dies to cut these out and arranged these in a line just on top of the sentiment. I stuck half of them down using regular adhesive and half of them using 3D foam squares. I added their hats/bows and gave the tallest monster a few die cut balloons which I coloured in bright Sharpies.
I touched the monsters up using a white gel pen just to highlight the teeth and mouths. I then gave the cyclops monsters some googly eyes 🙂
Finally I went over the hats and bows with my clear Wink of Stella pen and threw a bit of pink glitter onto the card which just attached itself to random places.
I really love this card! The monster set is one of my favourites 🙂
- White cardstock from Hobbycraft
- Sizzix Swirly Stars embossing folder
- Fuzzy Lemon Let’s Party sentiment from their Movies range
- Lawn Fawn Monster Mash stamp and die sets
- Balloon die from Xcut Mini Happy Birthday die
- Promarkers in Buttercup, Sunflower, Cool Aqua, Denim Blue, Cocktail Pink, Soft Pink, Carmine, Berry Red, Violet, Bright Green and Meadow Green
- Googly Eyes from The Works
- Pentel White Gel Pen
- Wink of Stella pen in clear
- Pink Glitter from The Works