The theme for this challenge from Allsorts Challenge Blog is ‘Wings on Things’; I decided to go for butterflies.
I used an ivory cardstock and went for pastel colours as they feel like ‘Springtime’!
I cut out 3 butterflies using a die and the mini butterflies were cut from punches.
I embossed the cardstock with a fancy butterfly folder to give some texture and added a green coloured panel to stick my lilac butterflies on. I wanted them to come off the page so only stuck down their bodies. I added embellishments to their antennae in matching colours to the general theme.
I added some washi tape in a nice pink heart pattern down the side of the card and surrounding the sentiment.
Hope you like this!
- Ivory Cardstock from Hobbycraft
- Butterfly die-cut from Spellbinders D’Lites – Brilliant Butterfly
- Butterfly mini and small punches from Hobbycraft
- Pink Washi Tape from The Works
- Sentiment from Crafty Impressions – Paula Pascual Clear Stamp Double Sayings
- Embossing Folder from Crafters Companion – Sara Davies Signature Collection – Bijou Butterflies
- Lilac and Green patterned paper from ‘Retro Blooms‘ paper pack by Trimcraft
- White, purple and green embellishments from The Works