This card challenge comes from FUSION and there was a couple of options. One was to follow this sketch, another to be inspired by the photo or you could incorporate both.
As I didn’t have anything to use for the photo, I followed the sketch template.
I came up with this…
I put a yellow piece of card through an embossing folder, and attached it to plain cardstock. I then stamped, coloured and cut out the ice creams. I stamped and embossed the spoons with black glitter embossing powder. The ice cream tubs were stuck on, the first with normal double-sided tape, the second with a 3D foam pad and the third with 2 stacked pieces of 3D foam pads to make it stand out more. I finally stamped the sentiment and attached with foam tape, then added a rhinestone.
Hope you like it!
- Lawn Fawn ‘Treat Yourself’ stamp set
- ‘Relax’ stamp from ‘Star-Studded Birthday’ stamp set by Fuzzy Lemon
- Card stock from Hobbycraft
- Embossing Folder from Crafter’s Companion – Sara Davies Collection ‘Pop Dotty’
- Striped Paper from American Craft’s Fine & Dandy paper pad
- Winsor & Newton Promarkers in Yellow (Y657), Sunflower (Y156), Cocktail Pink (R438, Antique Pink (R346), Mint Green (G637), Lush Green (G756) and Denim Blue (C917)
- Dovecraft 3D foam pads
- Gold Rhinestone from The Works
- Black Glitter Embossing Powder
- Ranger Jet Black StazOn ink pad
- Hobbycraft Pigment Ink pad in Black