This is card I’ve made for the Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge #81.
The card has to be black & white with a pop of colour.
I decided to do a wedding card and just added a couple of layers along with some cut-out flowers to give it an extra bit of definition. I then used Glossy accents on the red, white and top flowers and the clear Wink of Stella pen on the heart.
Hopefully this will be okay!
The materials used were:
- Apple Blossom Wedding Cake Die
- Xcut ‘Thank You’ mini die (small flower)
- Ranger Glossy Accents Medium
- Washi tape from Hobbycraft
- Docrafts ‘Wedding Ever After’ Stamps
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Docrafts Artiste Pigment Ink Pad in Red
- Wink of Stella glitter pen in ‘clear’
- Scotch Advanced Tape Glider
- 3D foam tape (for sentiment)