A new monthly craft challenge was put up on the Seven Hills Crafts blog and I thought I’d give it a go. This is the first card challenge I’ve ever done!
I decided to do a Get Well Soon card; here it is…
The sketch to follow was:-
So I think I’ve done okay. I’m still starting out with the card-making really so I’m pretty happy with it. Wish I was a better photographer though! I’m a bit rubbish at photographing my cards!
Materials I used to make the card were:-
- Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon stamp set
- Lawn Fawn Get Well Soon die set
- Staz-on ink pad from Tsukineko
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Fossilized Amber for the background (just plain white card)
- Spectrum Noir Aqua in Peach for the plasters
- Watercolour Paints for the chick and medicine bottle
- Peach Washi tape (from ebay)
- Nest of Circle dies from X-Cut
- Heart paper was from a 6×6 cardstock pad from Trimcrafts (bought from The Works)
- Black glitter embossing powder
- Sequins are from Neat & Tangled
Anyway, I’m going to put this in the challenge – hopefully it’s not the worst one in there!